Grass5.0beta - reals ??

David Wheatley D.W.Wheatley at soton.ac.uk
Tue Jun 8 10:36:28 EDT 1999

Markus,

Many thanks for the response, I see now how the new mapcalc works. Apologies if
my message sounded like a complaint - it wasn't: the research group is doing a
fine job and I'm certain that the whole user community appreciates your efforts.

You didn't say what the current state of other routines (e.g. r.surf.contour and
r.surf.idw) is with respect to real numbers - do the versions of these in
5.0beta produce reals or is that modification pending?

David Wheatley