Trying to convert lines to polygons

Agustin Lobo alobo at ija.csic.es
Fri May 28 13:45:35 EDT 1999

Hi!

Did you ever get to solve your problem?
I have a similar one importing a vector file
from A/I and geting lots of

PNT_TO_AREA failed: (28.041898, 36.882575) (Category 312)
PNT_TO_AREA failed: (-3.907297, 36.889162) (Category 313)
WARNING: area 679 label: 3178 matched another label: 314.

when running v.suport.

Agus

****NOTE NEW PHONE NUMBER*****
Dr. Agustin Lobo
Instituto de Ciencias de la Tierra (CSIC)
Lluis Sole Sabaris s/n
08028 Barcelona SPAIN
tel 34 93409 5410
fax 34 93411 0012