Copmiling GRASS50beta3

Hanno Saks hanno at lv.parnu.ee
Tue Sep 7 07:02:16 EDT 1999

Hi!

I'm tring to compile and after ./configure I get this:

/root/.bashrc UNIX_BIN=/usr/local/bin SCR=/usr/local/grass5.0beta
GISBASE=/usr/local/grass5.0beta MACHINENAME=grass.lv.parnu.ee /bin/bash
scr/CMD/generic/CREATE_GMAKE.sh

/bin/bash: /root/.bashrc: Permission denied
make: *** [pre-install] Error 126

What's up?

Hanno