problem using r.answers

Kamarul Azlan Mohd Nasir Kamarul at fka.utm.my
Wed Sep 29 06:01:10 EDT 1999

Hi Grass Users

I need help from people who are quite familiar in using r.answers. I
have no problem with running r.answers. However, when I have
finished filling in all the necessary data (up to no 10), then when it try
to run answers, I got this error message. The error message given
reads like this
 "ld.so.1: /usr/local/grass42/etc/answers/answers: fatal: libF77.so.3:
open failed: No such file or directory"

I am not sure what causes this error. Is it because it is looking for
fortran77 compiler or what. If it is looking for f77 compiler, can
anyone point me to any site where I can download it. FYI, I am
running grass4.2 on sunsparc.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Cheers

Kamarul