instant results

Robb Hill vortextube at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 3 23:25:28 EDT 2000

Hi,

I installed grass onto RH 5.0 well over a year ago. I toyed with it and gave
up.  I have been on the list since then, lurking.

Is there a place to go for grass binaries that will run on RH 6.0+ and a
getting started guide that will show someone familiar with GIS what GRASS
can do for decision support (read: marketing decisions).  I can do that
easily with MapInfo and a some corporate data. (Usually.)

Basically, I want instant results (like I can get from MapInfo), and I want
to know if/how GRASS can be used in corporate america like the other GIS
software packages.

Thanks,
Robb