s.vol.rst - precip interpolation ?

Patrick Barabe pbarabe at jawa.casa.arizona.edu
Tue Apr 4 12:07:09 EDT 2000

Chris & Bernard

I can't give you any advice regarding GRASS, here, but I thought you'd might be
interested in this web site from the Oregon Climate Service at OSU, if you're
not already aware of it:
    http://www.ocs.orst.edu/prism/
A good site about a precip and temp model based on elevation and site data
they've been developing.

Cheers,
Patrick Barabe
Center for Applied Spatial Analysis