GUI again!

Roderick A. Anderson raanders at altoplanos.net
Mon Jan 17 18:33:26 EST 2000

I've been following the GUI discussion but since I'm not a GISer (only an
open source, linux, GRASS fan) I've stayed out of the fray.  That is until
now and only to point out what can be done pretty-map-wise right now. (And
in fact using GRASS 4).

Take a look at the site

	http://www.dogwander.com

All of the maps and most, if not all, the html is generated using scripts;
GRASS and shell.  I've attached Doug's message about how he generates this
site and some of his plans for the future for those interested.

This might also be a good example for a link from the GRASS web site.

Enjoy,
Rod
--
Roderick A. Anderson