Opinion poll on english GRASS users book

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Wed Jul 12 06:13:38 EDT 2000

Dear GRASS Community,

German speaking GRASS users may already know it: there is a German
GRASS-Handbook available. But what about a translated English version?
>From an opinion poll we want to see how many people are interested in
an English "GRASS user's handbook".

The potential publisher works with a "print-on-demand" concept
but needs to estimate the general interest in a "GRASS user's
handbook".

The German book is about 250pages and was published in March 2000.

Please help us to find out about the interest in a printed
English GRASS book and fill out this form:
http://www.geog.uni-hannover.de/grass/gdp/handbuch/poll.html

The table of contents I have translated to give an idea about
the book's contents.

If you prefer, you can just send an email instead of filling above
form to:
poll at geog.uni-hannover.de
with subject: "Interested in english GRASS user's book"

Be shure that your email address won't be distributed to third
parties.

Many thanks for your time

  Markus Neteler

--
Dipl.-Geogr. Markus Neteler *  University of Hannover
Institute of Physical Geography and Landscape Ecology