4.3 binaries for linux?

Bruce Byars Bruce_Byars at baylor.edu
Thu Mar 16 08:51:01 EST 2000

Hi Andreas,

Markus is compiling linux binaries for 4.3 and we should have them posted
on all ftp servers later today.  We have already placed Solaris 2.6, Solaris
7 binaries on the server (they are available).  I am compiling new Solaris 7
Intel
binaries today and should have posted by this afternoon.

The group is working on conversions to 4.x modules to 5.x as well.

Thanks.

Bruce