[GRASSLIST:2259] Re: r.patch -- problem solved

Malcolm Williamson malcolm at cast.uark.edu
Fri Aug 3 12:59:59 EDT 2001

Rich,
If  you're using the default settings for your graphics monitor, you're only
getting 32 color levels each for R, G, and B (a total of 32,768 colors). Try
bumping the "nlev" argument up d.mon up to 64, 128, or even 256 levels.

Regards,
	-Malcolm Williamson
	 Center for Advanced Spatial Technologies
	 University of Arkansas, Fayetteville