[GRASSLIST:2264] Re: Another incomplete DEM file (fwd)

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Aug 3 17:09:08 EDT 2001

  This may be old hat to most of you, but I hadn't seen all this information
before. The sender, Elizabeth McCartney, just called to tell me that they'll
fix the two incomplete SDTS tarballs as soon as they can download them from
GeoComm. :-)

  Excellent response by the USGS, and a request from them to be notified of
other problem quads. Nice to see tax money well spent.

Rich

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President

                       Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)
 + 1 503-667-4517 (voice) | + 1 503-667-8863 (fax) | rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
                 Making environmentally-responsible mining happen.