[GRASSLIST:2816] Re: XYZ Ascii into Grass

Andrea Aime aaime at comune.modena.it
Fri Dec 21 07:19:10 EST 2001

Prepare a tab separated file with x y and z and try

s.in.ascii sitefile in=asciifile sep=tab

It this doesn't work, maybe you will need to add a
progressive integer number to the ascii file, that is,
in order to import it properly and to use it with
interpolation modules.
Hope this helps, it's been some time since I imported
ascii files into site format
Best regards
Andrea Aime