[GRASSLIST:2828] Compiling Grass 5.0 pre2 on Mandrake 8.1 platform

John Dougherty jwd at softcom.net
Fri Dec 28 22:28:53 EST 2001

As I recall, one or more of the unlocated libraries from the Grass5.0
configure listing below are unnecessary to the operation of Grass currently.
However, I am reaonably certain that the "GD library" is necessary.  I can
not locate it on any of the Mdk 8.1 distribution disks.  Can someone let me
know where the files can be found on line?

configure: warning: *** Unable to locate GD includes.
configure: warning: *** Unable to locate GD library.
configure: warning: *** Unable to locate BLAS library.
configure: warning: *** Unable to locate LAPACK library.