[GRASSLIST:1528] Re: r.in.tiff sefault

J. Simon Goodall sgoodall at global.com.ar
Tue Feb 27 21:03:23 EST 2001

Yes, r.in.tiff is segfaulting inmediately, my config is;

Slack 7.1
grass5.0beta11 compiled from source
latest libtiff, tiff-v3.5.6-beta

Guess I'm one of the only ones with the problem, r.in.tiff must be used
extensively.

Cheers,

Simon.

--
J.Simon Goodall, Lic. Ea.Viamonte, C.C.8, 9420 Río Grande, TDF, Argentina
te:54.2964.430.861 fx:422.008 mob:155.69148 e-mail:sgoodall at global.com.ar