[GRASSLIST:2099] digitizer config

georges..schwob "georges..schwob" at wanadoo.fr
Thu Jul 12 02:54:11 EDT 2001

Hi Grassers,
About v.digit the manual says :"GRASS is using device independent code written originally by John Dabritz formerly of the Forest Service, which uses ascii description files to define how to communicate with the digitizer. The result is that we should be able to support just about any digitizer out there now with a minimum of work. Refer to the "digitizer definition manual" for information on the format of these files.
Can somebody say me where find that "digitizer definition manual".
Many thanks in advance.