[GRASSLIST:1998] Grass log file?

Mika Siljander mika.siljander at helsinki.fi
Thu Jun 21 02:32:10 EDT 2001

Hi,

I would like to know is there some kind of log file to
"collect" all the GRASS command lines I hit with my keyboard.
like in ARC INFO you can make WATCHFILES

if not

is it possible to make some kind of pipe to text file
which automatically would write to same text file but to the next line
so it would not owerwrite the previous line

GRASS$  r.mapcalc  map1 + map2 | > /tmp/textfile.asc

another question:

I tried to install  GRASS GIS 5.x to MS-Windows (NT and 2000)
using the CygWin tools. BUT the problem seems to be the new
Cygwin version cygwin 1.3.2. problem with cygwin1.dll.

so I would like to try install GRASS with the
older version of cygwin 1.8.1

Do any one know where to dowload the older version of
cygwin (cygwin 1.8.1)

http//: ???

thanks