[GRASSLIST:1839] GRASS 5 display questions

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon May 14 14:56:32 EDT 2001

  I have a vector layer that is imperfectly imported from MapInfo
(v.in.mif). When I try to interactively zoom in (d.zoom), I get an error box
at the bottom telling me that the north value must be greater than the south
value. (Sarcastic comment not provided; the computer wouldn't understand it
anyway.) But, if I select a larger area, it works.

  Also, if I select a medium-size area, I don't see what I outlined, but an
open multiple-line figure. I've no idea from where this comes.

  Any ideas what might be going on here?

Rich

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President

                       Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)