[GRASSLIST:1844] RE: GRASS 5 display questions

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Tue May 15 09:38:51 EDT 2001

On Tue, May 15, 2001 at 02:58:06PM +0200, Dieter Lehmann wrote:
> only an idea...
>
> I'm working a lot with ArcView, there are sometimes strange problems when the
> nodes are not snapped, seems, you should check that (eventually in MapInfo).
> Even duplicated lines result in pretty obscure behavior.
>
> Try v.digit on your data, that might help.
> I don't think, thats only a display problem.

Rich,

yes, Dieter's idea to use v.digit may be a solution:
 - check map scale (shouldn't be 1:0 of course)
 - check the boundary coordinates in that sheet (N,S,E,W)

Then, after leaving v.digit, the new vector header is saved.

Hope this helps,

 Markus

--
Markus Neteler *  University of Hannover
Institute of Physical Geography and Landscape Ecology