[GRASSLIST:2656] Re: naive CVS question

Kevin Slover kjslover at nhc.noaa.gov
Tue Nov 13 18:19:15 EST 2001

Erin,
	I just ran into this earlier today, but thankfully have a T1 connection
to experiment with.  You are able to download individual files from the
CVS link.  It might take a bit to find, but each raster library is a
directory, and you need to of course download just the files from the
directory...nothing more....