[GRASSLIST:2610] ANOUNCEMENT: German GRASS User Meeting

Rainer Trusch trusr000 at mail.uni-mainz.de
Tue Oct 30 17:18:05 EST 2001

that has been posted to comp.infosystems.gis as well.

Dear Grass-Users,

The "GRASS Anwender-Vereinigung" is inviting you to take part in the
first German-speaking user meeting at 8./9. 12. 2001 in Mainz/Germany.

The event is meant to be a mixture of Presentations, workshops,
discussions and enough time left to work togehter at the computer.

To get more information about it and the way you can take part, have a
look at the meeting page:

http://www.grass-verein.de/treffen/anwendertreffen_20011208_Mainz.html

If you aren't German-speaking, but still want to use the chance to
meet other Grass-Users and some developers, feel free to come. We try
to help you with translations. Please contact

Rainer Trusch<trusr000 at mail.uni-mainz.de>

for more information, because the meeting page is written in German.

Yours sincerly

The members of the GRASS Anwender-Vereinigung

p.s. : We are sorry to have no navigation on the web page, but our
webmaster is overloaded with work at the moment. We hope it still
serves your needs. :-)