[GRASSLIST:2621] Re: grid 3d question

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Oct 31 11:34:19 EST 2001

On Wed, 31 Oct 2001, Markus Neteler wrote:

> Rich, the modules are not back-end for nviz but stand-alone, functional (?)
> modules :-)

Markus,

  I guess that I mis-understood Helena's answer to my questions about grid3d
modules. I know that they are buggy, but I must have been wrong about them
being developed for nviz first and as stand-alone later.

  My apologies to all I confused.

Rich

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President

                       Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)