[GRASSLIST:2413] RE: Problems running grass in XWindows in cygwin on NT

Malcolm Blue mblue at nb.sympatico.ca
Sun Sep 9 07:19:38 EDT 2001

Ted,

There is a command in the Xinstall.sh for XFree86 that doesn't run correctly
and which should set up the xterm entries.

In a Cygwin bash command shell execute:

tic /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/etc/xterm.termcap      //(Xinstall.sh has
xterm.terminfo)

This should set up the right xterm definitions so that grass will run
correctly in XFree86 with TERM=xterm.

Malcolm