[GRASSLIST:3510] RE: help with integrating models?

Byars, Bruce W. Bruce_Byars at baylor.edu
Fri Apr 12 09:49:05 EDT 2002

Alex,

It depends on the level of sophistication that you
want to get into.  For example, the swatgrass interface
uses GRASS as a front end to develop model input, run
the model integrated with GRASS and format model output
into a usable GRASS format.  This can take some significant
coding time.  You might look at the swatgrass pages to get
a start.