[GRASSLIST:3564] References to GRASS

Morten Sickel Morten.Sickel at newmedia.no
Mon Apr 22 14:34:32 EDT 2002

Hi, all!

I am now in the process of finalizing an article in which substantial data
analysis has been done in grass. I was just wondering if anybody has any
proposals of how to make a reference to grass. I don't feel too happy about a
ref to a web site (I had a ref to the uni Hannover site in an early draft...)
So, are there any books I should refer to, (Markus' old book? I don't
remember the name right now, but I can dig it out of the shelves somewhere)
or do you think I just should make a ref to the web site?

Morten
--
Morten Sickel
GIS Consultant