[GRASSLIST:3120] Mac binaries question

cmbarton michael.barton at asu.edu
Mon Feb 11 11:54:36 EST 2002

I noticed a couple of welcome new developments on the European Mac
binary site.

1. the GRASS 5.0 pre 3 binaries for OSX have been posted
2. there is an install script for GRASS 5.1

I would be happy to install GRASS 5.0 pre 3 without having to compile it.
I would be even happier to install 5.1 given what I have read about it.

The problem comes in that I can do neither with these files. Can an
shell install script be posted for the 5.0 pre 3 binaries that are now
up on the site or (even better) can 5.1 binaries be posted?

Thanks much.

Michael Barton, Professor & Curator
Department of Anthropology
Arizona State University