[GRASSLIST:3193] problem with Creating New Location

Anil Kumar Bhagat anil at ces.iisc.ernet.in
Fri Feb 22 10:01:32 EST 2002

Dear All ,
           To creat a new location  I am giving
lat/long value (77.4,77.45,12.55,13) and the cell resoultion 0.0005. I
want to import tiff image in this  location . I getting the following
error .

<
/home/bhagat2/Varthur.tif: Warning, unknown field with tag 32934
(0x80a6) ignored.
WARNING: G_set_window(): Illegal latitude for North
ERROR: couldn't set cellhd.

Also when I import vector file with v.in.mif it work properly
but I am not able to display the vector image .
Please help me .

With warm Regard

Anil Kumar Bhagat
( Project Asst. )