[GRASSLIST:3878] Re: Projection and m.in.e00

Kirk Schmidt kirkschmidt at auracom.com
Fri Jun 14 09:49:27 EDT 2002

I am not familiar with the m.in.e00 however, your projection is
incorrect:  The coordinates are not lat/long.
The original data may have been in lat/long, but appears to have been
reprojected to another projection/datum. I don't recognize
the coordinate system as you reported them.

How about converting the data to a shapefile outside of grass and using
v.in.shape .

Thetas all I can contribute

Cheers

Kirk Schmidt