[GRASSLIST:3959] Re: m.in.ntf

Paul Kelly paul-grass at stjohnspoint.co.uk
Wed Jun 26 08:59:42 EDT 2002

It is deleted from CVS so you have to download the attic version. It was
easy enough to do this from the CVS web interface. It compiled OK for me;
what was your error? It seemed to work all right though I found a better
way of doing what I wanted so didn't investigate too much. Also I was
only using it with Ordnance Survey of Northern Ireland data---it might
work better with OS Great Britain NTF format

Paul K