[GRASSLIST:3679] Scattergram; r.in.gdal

pa paras pa_paras at hotmail.com
Fri May 17 08:03:11 EDT 2002

Hi all. Is there any command to generate a scattergram of
two rasters? I have read the command list but can't find
a direct way to do that. Is there any other indirect way
to build a scattergram?

I read the emails about r.in.gdal errors sent to the list
the last week. I am also running into problems trying to
import tiff files with a .tfw description file into an
existing location. I generated a location using the UTM
projection larger than my tiff image. Then r.in.gdal doesn't
import the tiff file using the info stored in the .tfw
file and assigns the rows-cols values to the image borders.
I must then fiddle with the border coordinates using r.support.
I was wondering if I'm doing something wrong, because I
expected r.in.gdal to get projection info from the current
region/location and image coordinates from the multiband
tiff/.tfw file (?).

Any comment would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
John