[GRASSLIST:4727] projection problem

Martin Wegmann m.wegmann at web.de
Mon Oct 14 03:54:30 EDT 2002

hello,

I exported GRASS files from ERDAS imagine 8.5 as SUTM 52  (Australian National (ext. Spheroid) and AGD66 (ext. Datum)). In GRASS I
created a mapset in UTM, Elipsoid Australian and the Datum AGD66, Zone 52, south and copied the files into this folder. When I run
r.support on these images I get the error message:
can't read the header file - invalid format - line 3:<north ......>

I reprojected one image in ERDAS into WGS 84 (Spheroid and Datum) and exported that as GRASS file and it worked. But I would prefer
not to reproject the other 100 images and instead find my mistake in GRASS.

any idea what I did wrong?

thanks Martin

-------------------------------

Martin Wegmann