[GRASSLIST:5964] GRASS fonts in latin 2 (ISO-8859-2) encoding set

Vojtech Honzik V.Honzik at sh.cvut.cz
Fri Apr 4 05:12:40 EST 2003

Does anybody from GRASS users community have internal GRASS fonts patched
for this encoding? I did small research today and the only choise if the
reply would be negative is to create my own. I know that it is the
possible way (I am just trying to do it for one font), but it is useless
to do such this work if anybody else did it already.

Best regards,
Vojtech Honzik

PS: Mr. Josef Krovak couldn't even guess what headache he caused
with his axis orientation definition. Hope you will find out some
most versatile solution.