[GRASSLIST:973] r.in.hdf not found

Uttam Kumar uttamkumar123 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 19 07:27:21 EDT 2003

Hi,
    I want to import a *.hdf file into grass raster file format and then
convert it to *.img format.
My grass version is 5.0.0 ,this does not have a r.in.hdf file loaded. When I
go for downloading the r.in.hdf on the internet (in the GRASS data import
help page), it does not display any such command or any module that supports
.hdf format. How should I download the "r.in.hdf" code to put it in my grass
version or is there any way to convert .hdf to grass raster format and then
to .img format. I want some help. Thanks in advance.

uttam