[GRASSLIST:982] Re:

Massimiliano Cannata massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
Thu Aug 21 04:50:25 EDT 2003

Glynn Clements wrote:

> Cannata, Massimiliano wrote:
>
> > Still when i compile my script, i cannot recognize the
> > blas/lapack function. Still get: undefined reference to
> > `G_matrix_init'
>
> Did you do "make distclean" first?

Yes, I've done more than once this steps:

   * make distclean
   * ./configure --with-blas --with-lapack .....etc. etc..
   * make
   * make install

> > I have already reconfigured my grass files --with-blas and
> > --with-lapack option but nothing changed!
> > Any idea?There's nothing i can do?
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > PS: here is a part of my config.log file:
>
> The configure checks succeeded, so there is no need to look at
> config.log.
>
> --
> Glynn Clements <glynn.clements at virgin.net>

I've read somewhere that there are some problem in interfacing
fortran with C...
but if you all can run this library....
there should be a solution...

Thanks a lot.