[GRASSLIST:993] importing coast line data

Amit Keney amit at darya.nio.org
Fri Aug 22 12:28:23 EDT 2003

Hi all

    I wanted to know if it is possible to import coast line data into
grass....
    actually I have imported bathymetric data into grass and converted
it into a DEM . now the problem is that i wanted to display the coast
line in order to show the relative position of the data with respect to
the coast.
  basically what is important to me is the 3D image in NVIZ tool . so
how can i plot the coastline so that in the 3d image i will be able to
show the coast line as well

Thanking all in advance

--Amit--