[GRASSLIST:1940] Update of GRASS User Mailing List archive

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Tue Dec 2 12:37:46 EST 2003

For historical reasons I updated the

  GRASS User Mailing List archive

and added the missing/incomplete years 1995/1996.

http://grass.itc.it/pipermail/grassuser/
Range: 1/1995 .. today (2003)

I would appreciate if the other existing archives could
be updated as well (by fetching files from above address)
to have a consistent archive everywhere.

Older messages are archived here:
http://grass.itc.it/mailing_lists/grasshopper_1995/
Range: 12/1991 .. 1/1995

cheers

 Markus

PS: I am searching the missing messages of the 'grass5'
    mailing list from 1999. Does anyone have these mails for me?
    http://grass.itc.it/pipermail/grass5/
    (missing most of 1999)

--
Markus Neteler     <neteler at itc.it>       http://mpa.itc.it