[GRASSLIST:2112] Re: How to use v.net.iso (GRASS5.7)

Radim Blazek blazek at itc.it
Mon Dec 29 10:03:03 EST 2003

On Sunday 21 December 2003 15:17, Hayashi Shin-ichiro wrote:
> Dear GRASS users:
>
> I want to use "v.net.iso" command.
> I have a vector network data.
> And I gave same category number to node of vector network data.

How? Why the same number for all nodes?

> But center node for calculation has to have original other category number
> for using v.net.iso.
>
> My question is
> How do I give original other category number to center node for
> calculation?

You can use v.category to assign unique category number to each point.
If category of given field already exists, you can either delete first
all categories of given field and assign new, for example

  v.category type=point field=2 option=del
  v.category type=point field=2

or use another field

  v.category type=point field=3

It is also possible to edit categories manualy in v.digit.

Radim