[GRASSLIST:5532] Re: ps.map

Ian Macmillan ian_macmillan at umail.ucsb.edu
Wed Feb 12 15:57:40 EST 2003

Thanks all for your suggestions.  Turns out the problem is with illustrator 10.  These large files open fine in illustrator 8.  I agree that it must be something with the bounding box, but it seems difficult to set one up manually.  It seems that the bounding box must be smaller than 8.5 by 11 for illustrator 10 to read it, otherwise it only reads a blank file.  It is disconcerting though that there isn't an easy way to produce an eps file from a large ps.

-Ian

ian_macmillan at umail.ucsb.edu