[GRASSLIST:5586] i.atcorr compile problems

Daniel Victoria daniel_victoria at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 17 12:35:15 EST 2003

Hi all,

Has anyone used the i.atcorr program? I'm having
compilation problems under Mandrake Linux. I belive
I'm using gcc v 2.9. Is that a problem?
At first I got an error saying that make could't find
limits. I found out a file called climits under the
libs directory which I took as the same file with
another name so I just created a symbolic link. So
when I tryed to run make again it didn't complain abou
that file but it gave a bunch of parser errors...

I'm not a programmer so any help would be greatly
appreciated

Thanks
Daniel Victoria