[GRASSLIST:5661] help with R

Carlos Henrique Grohmann de Carvalho guano at usp.br
Tue Feb 25 10:17:29 EST 2003

Hello all.

I need to do some statistical analysis of some morphological map I produced,
so I installed R and GRASS-R interface.

What I need should be simple: for each map (about six maps), I want general
stats (mean, quartiles, variance...), histogram, and them compare maps two
at a time with scatter plots and linear regression.

the problem is that I'm lost with R.

Does anyone know a simple tutorial, a step-by-step kind of thing, explanning
how to get the data from grass and them use it into R?

thanks in advance

   Carlos Henrique Grohmann de Carvalho - Guano

    Geologist - MSc Student at IGc-USP - Brazil

   Linux User #89721  PGP key: www.keyserver.net