[GRASSLIST:771] Re: m.in.e00 import - where did the list argument go?

Gualter Barbas Baptista gualter at gaia.org.pt
Mon Jul 21 14:45:00 EDT 2003

Some more information - on ARC/Info, it took aproximatedly 3 minutes to
convert from E00 to shapefile (SHP). I know that it's ESRI native, but still
it seems that either the E00 import code is very inneficient in GRASS or
something is going wrong...

--
Gualter Barbas Baptista
GAIA - Grupo de Acção e Intervenção Ambiental

You know what they say -- the sweetest word in the English language is
revenge.
		-- Peter Beard