[GRASSLIST:6195] nviz initialisation

Jan Hartmann jhart at frw.uva.nl
Wed May 7 09:12:59 EDT 2003

Hello list,

I just compiled Grass5.0.2 as a non-root user (i.e. with all binaries
and libraries installed in my $HOME directory). All suporting packages,
like Mesa and TclTK are also installed in $HOME. Everything works
beautiful, except nviz. When I call it from the tcltk interface, I get a
popup for specifying the input maps, but after that an error message
pops up: "/home/.../grass5/tcltkgrass/main/pause: nviz: command not
found". Before I start delving in the source code, has anyone an idea
how to correct this? It's probably a trifle.

Jan Hartmann
Department of Geography
University of Amsterdam
jhart at frw.uva.nl