[GRASSLIST:31] Re: Grass and Xwin32

Andrew selkiesdad at comp10680.potsdam.edu
Thu May 15 08:07:05 EDT 2003

I used the StarNet X-server evaluation version and the detailed
instructions on the Grass site under Win 2000 SP3 and everything worked
first try. I also got the full-screen XFree86 server working with the
appropriate instructions on the same Grass information page. I burned a
CD with the necessary files and the detailed instructions I followed to
act as a guide for future attempts.