[GRASSLIST:45] problem to run grass5

Roberto Rosado Solorzano rrosado at semarnat.gob.mx
Fri May 16 15:11:56 EDT 2003

Hi
I've just installed grass5 in a Sun WS with sunOS solaris8, for this I
downloaded the precompiled binary "grass-5.0.0pre3-sol8-sparc-opt".
After the welcoming screen and hit "enter" I've got the next response:
"ld.so.1: /opt/GNUgrass/grass5/set_data: fatal: libncurse.so.5: open
failed: no such file or directory
Killed"
The case is that I've got ncurses5.3 preinstalled at /usr/local and that
library (libncurse.so.5) is at /usr/local/lib . . .
maybe another package is missing, but I don't know which one . . .
could anybody have an idea??