[GRASSLIST:1881] Re: mysql,pg drivers for 5.7

David Orme d.orme at imperial.ac.uk
Tue Nov 25 08:59:37 EST 2003

Are you using the binary version provided for Mac OS X by Markus
Neteler? I've downloaded the same thing and it works fine (Thanks,
Markus) but has the same limited set of drivers (dbf, shp) - I've been
assuming that the binary was built without postgres, mysql and odbc
support in order to reduce the set of dependencies and make the binary
more portable. If this isn't the case, I'd like to work out how to get
pgsql and odbc too but I suspect I need to configure and build my own
copy if I want a postgresql and ODBC support.

David