[GRASSLIST:1445] World Renders

Matt Comb mattyc at orcon.net.nz
Wed Oct 8 14:55:19 EDT 2003

Hi,

I am currently programming a game that requires views of the world and have
been trying to find some software to render views of the world.

Unfortunatley they are all very pricing and trying to recreate something
that is up to date and cheap has been the challenge.

I am wondering if anyone could help me out by batch rendering a number of
views of the world if I was to supply information.

In return they would get a mention in the games credits.

Regards,

Matt.

P.S. The game is a large networked game, and we don't have the cpu time to
render on the fly, thats why the images will be prerendered.

P.S.S If someone is interested in helping with the game in a more proactive
fashion then please contact me also.