[GRASSLIST:1462] Maiking GRID

Uttam Kumar uttamkumar123 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 10 02:25:11 EDT 2003

Hi Grass Users,
                I have got a raster image. The image has latitudes and
longitudes marked as vertical and horizontal lines with a difference of 4
degrees. I want to palce a grid of 1 degree x 1 degree in ecah 4 degree x 4
degree grid. So that the resultant map has latitudes and longitudes with a
grid resolution of 1 degree x 1 degree. It is possible in "Mapinfo"
software. How that can be done in GRASS. Please help.

Thanks,

uttam.