[GRASSLIST:3278] Failure to make a Mask?

paallen at attglobal.net paallen at attglobal.net
Mon Apr 26 09:20:47 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I have been filling in the nulls of some vary
large srtm3 dems with r.fillnulls.  I tried to
select a few large areas, and r.fillnulls crapped
out due to the area being to large.  A few times I
ctr+c to break the program after I realized the
area was too big.

Now I have noticed that I cannot (nor can
r.fillnulls) apply a MASK.  I can un-apply
whatever mask is in use but when I try to apply my
own mask a very quick error message flashes and
disappears and the applied mask is named 'none'.

What terrible things have I done to my location
and mapset?  Is it possible to clean up and/or
repair whatever I have done?

Thanks,

Phillip J. Allen
paallen at attglobal.net