[GRASSLIST:4278] Re: Releasing GRASS modules

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Mon Aug 30 23:51:32 EDT 2004

Benjamin,

I forgot to ask you about your algorithm, but I saw the post to someone else
with the same question. As a followup, is this only a deductive predictive
modeling algorithm or can it also do inductive? I am interested in a variant
of inductive modeling for an upcoming project because I am trying to model
overall site distribution/density in various topographic settings rather
than derive a prediction of where sites are most likely.

Michael

C. Michael Barton, Professor
School of Human Diversity and Social Change
PO Box 872402
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA