[GRASSLIST:2723] cannot compile grass57 on mandrake 9.2

daniel.pastor at uam.es daniel.pastor at uam.es
Tue Feb 24 12:36:40 EST 2004

Hello,
I am trying to compile grass57 on mandrake 9.2, and it seems work, but when I
tried to run the program (text mode) this error happens:

/usr/local/grass57/etc/Init.sh: line 1: g.gisenv: command not found
/usr/local/grass57/etc/Init.sh: line 1: g.gisenv: command not found
/usr/local/grass57/etc/Init.sh: line 1: g.gisenv: command not found
GRASS 5.7.-cvs:/opt > g.list rast
bash: g.list: command not found

and no command works.

if I un the programm as text: grass -text the problem is greater, and I cannot
begin grass:

/usr/local/grass57/etc/Init.sh: line 1: g.gisenv: command not found
/usr/local/grass57/etc/Init.sh: line 497: GISDBASE: parameter null or not set
[daniel at grass opt]$

But, I have succesfully compiled grass50 first and all commands work, in a text
and in a graphical mode.

Any ideas?

regards and thanks a lot.