[GRASSLIST:2370] Re: Fun with gdal - Follow-up

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 27 21:28:15 EST 2004

> When I patch the 4 DEMs in a new one, some cells are missing
> (undefined). Is there a simple algorithm to fill for the missing data
> ?

It was kind of hard to pick from the attached png file, but you might
try using r.surf.contour to fill things in. I'm not sure how well it
would work for your situation though. Depends on if you are filling in
large holes or random missing cells.

Probably r.to.sites -> s.surf.rst is the way to go if no one comes up
with a better idea.

Hamish